Aquaculture, probably the fastest growing food-producing sector, now accounts for nearly 50 percent of the world's food fish. The need to exchange reliable information on all related subjects is becoming a key issue for the responsible management of aquaculture. - FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Department
The Aquaculture Communications Group (ACG) specializes in aquaculture science and technology (S&T) information services, providing information & knowledge management, information & technology transfer, communications & public relations, and project management services to companies, governments, and organizations involved in aquaculture and related activities.
In collaboration with our global network of consulting partners, ACG also provides a wide variety of other technical and business services to meet the specific needs of our clients, no matter where they are located in the world.
ACG is renowned for bringing ideas, people, and solutions together to enable innovation and successful business development.
Together, the two co-founders of ACG have over 70 years of diverse and practical experience in food and fibre production, research, public policy development, journalism, communications & public relations, public education, project management, trade assistance, and event & tour management.
ACG specializes in sourcing, compiling, analyzing and presenting information related to aquaculture science and technology and business development.
Science & Technology
- Information searches
- Literature reviews
- Analysis and reports
- Custom business reports and studies
- Science-based public relations & communications services
- Website content development
- Language Translation / Internationalization
- Proposal development
- Project management
- Sourcing appropriate partners, technologies, products and services
- Coordination and liaison
ACG specializes in recording events in digital photo, audio and video formats for a wide variety of applications.
- Digital media production - text, photo, audio, video, animation
- Webcasting services - workshops, seminars, tradeshows, product launches, missions & tours
- Website media development
Science and Technology Missions & Tours
ACG specializes in planning, coordinating logistics, and leading missions & tours to any region of the world where aquaculture is being practised.
- Planning and leading S&T missions and tours
- Business-to-business facilitation and networking